Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale (4 Units)

Fixman

I have (4)CTB-16D Controllers in Watertight boxes.One box has a Directer Card with Mp3 Player along with the CTB=16D Card.They each have two 22' #12 Cords.The box with the Directer Card is$450.00 the other 3 are $225.00 Each.Also a Ramsey FM30 for $250.00 All are Plus shipping.
g4QXD62GDhw0fhon8G3eVGoXMUZiI6MJ

Another person hoping to maximize their price based on the recent panic about lack of controllers. Looks like he is a day late though. Can even get the transmitter cheaper elsewhere, or even better get an EDM for cheaper yet. Going to be a tough sell.

For wbottomley and SurfingforDough
Your comments are not accurate.On Ebay FM30 are selling for $289.00,$199.00,$270.00 plus $16.00 shipping and the one that did sell sold for $289.00 plus shipping.The PC cards are light duty 30Amps and have less bells and whistles.The CTB-16D is 40Amps with 20Amp fuses and heavy Duty heat sinks.Also mine have 22'#12 Cords.The last display I had was in 2007 so I may be a little behind on the prices.The sale I saw earlier this year had LOR1602W at $259.95,CTB16PC at $197.95 30Amp less bells and whistles.The CTB-16D Card alone was $219.95
As far as your comments go you are way out of bounds.I would never knowingly take advantage of anyone.Do not make comments about someone unless you know who or what you are talking about.Think before you post.
What prices would be fair in your opinion?Hope you have the guts to PM.

Here is surfing4dough's comments:
Another person hoping to maximize their price based on the recent panic about lack of controllers.

Guest wbottomley

16D bells and whistles are what? Rotary address dials, 20 amp capable, a minimal stand alone ability.

Most, not all, use a director card or pc to run their show. So the 16PC is the better route to go in my opinion. For $250 (http://store.lightorama.com/ctretogonoas.html), I get a warranty & a new G3 controller.

You can sell them for whatever price you like, but I'm just bringing other options to the board.

wbottomley I agree with you just not totally. I also ran a Director card.I see a need to lower my prices however after doing more research.Thank You for your opinion it is greatly appreciated.