Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie Help - Creating the Show/Schedule

Guest guest

I need some help with the show/schedule function. I did read the directions, but I’m not sure if I am about to do it right. The way I’m heading, I am going to have A LOT of work ahead of me. That’s why I think I must be doing something wrong.

I want my house to always be white lights, except when one of two musical sequences are running. I would like Seq-1 to run at :00, :20, :40, and Seq-2 to run at :10, :30, :50. Seq-1 is 2.5 min and Seq-2 is 3.0 min long. At all other times, I want the house white.

From what I can see, I have to create three separate shows, and then go into the schedule editor and do a looping all white, then add 6 shows per hour, three of each of the two sequences. 4 hours per night is 24 different times in the scheduler. How do I get the white in there? Is there an easier way to do this? I was hoping to create just one schedule from 6-10pm, without having to do 24 entries of shows and another white show in-between and then replicate that for every night from now until the new year.

I’m sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I wasn’t sure what to search on. I searched for “Schedule Editor” but didn’t find an answer I was looking for.

-Michael

mhammond1 wrote:

I want my house to always be white lights, except when one of two musical sequences are running. I would like Seq-1 to run at :00, :20, :40, and Seq-2 to run at :10, :30, :50. Seq-1 is 2.5 min and Seq-2 is 3.0 min long. At all other times, I want the house white.

Create a show as follows (Time in brackets shows what's happening. This is not something you have to program.)

Seq-1 (First musical Sequence.) [6:00 - 6:02:30]
Animation1 ( White lights - 7.5 minutes long ) [6:02:30 - 6:10]
Seq-2 (Second musical Sequence.) [6:10 - 6:13]
Animation2 ( White lights - 7 minutes long ) [6:13 - 6:20]

LOR now repeats the sequences -- which it will do until you schedule the shows to end.

Schedule it using the "Week" view, and you will only have to schedule it 7 times, once for each day of the week.