Light-O-Rama Forums

Giant Inflatable Yard Monument

jstorms

This weekend at Garden Ridge I saw a 20' Inflatable Snowman, he was awesome. In my mind cme the quote from Wayne's World, "You will be mine, oh yes, you will be mine."

My wife's quote came louder and clearer as I stood at the base gazing heavenward at the bohemouth of Christmas decor, "You have absolutely no where to put this."

Lucky for me I developed a serious and very painful neck injury. So much so that my wife softened up and suggested that we buy the 20' Christmas yard monument to lift my spirits, which it did. I love my wife.

Purchased 20' Inflatable Snowman from Garden Ridge. He is HUGE! Of course we had to blow him up in the driveway just to make sure he is in good shape. It took a while to blow him up since it was 2 minutes before we noticed the hose was twisted shut and then even longer to realize the blower wasn't positioned right, but in the end the giant snowman rose to magestic full hieght and smiled down on our home.

6209602119_60c086e373.jpg

I love that video so much I showed my wife. She especially loved the comment as your wife answers your daughter's question in the driveway..."Yes, He had to have it".

I should tell you my wife shared the video as a Facebook post. She announced that her husband would never, ever get this over the top with decorations...

I thought she knew me better.:D

Mark Showalter wrote:

I love that video so much I showed my wife. She especially loved the comment as your wife answers your daughter's question in the driveway..."Yes, He had to have it".

I should tell you my wife shared the video as a Facebook post. She announced that her husband would never, ever get this over the top with decorations...

I thought she knew me better.:P

Sounds like a challenge to me.. post a video of your wife's reaction when you bring it home!

Great video!!!

I was beginning to think I was the only one on here with a warped sense of humor!!

:P

My wife could only say, that sounds like you... I have to say that is a funny video, and hits closer to home than you know!! Thanks for the laugh...

This is what Christmas light addiction is all about!

Love it. You were able to capture the true emotion of all of us returning from a decoration purchase!

I somethings feel like that after buy a flat of lights.

See what crack will do to normal people.

That is beautiful...I showed my wife, and let her know that Garden Ridge just opened their first Florida store yesterday, and told her WE HAVE to go...needless to say she is thrilled...okay, one of us is. THanks for sharing, that was awesome

That is just awesome ;)
I have been looking on a few US websites and China factories wanting something like this - a HUGE inflatable...

We don't get too much Christmas "stuff" here in AUS, like you guys do !

Just glad LOR looks after us :)

Absolutely love it, no, not jealous at all :):)

Enjoy
(sorry for all the smiley's, but I just love that Snowman)

• 2 weeks later...

Cute video.
I like this inflatable. Actually I like all of them. However, beware of your electric bill if you live in Northern california. PG&E rips us off out here by charging the highest rates in the nation.

As much as I love inflatables, we stopped using them after the first year. A simple 7 foot tall item cost us $120 to run for the month of December!

Great video... The kids were really cute, especially with them knowing what you bought without you having to tell them... Guess you'd been talking it up before the big buy... it put a smile on my face.

D.T.

Salts wrote:

One of the funniest comments I heard on the video was. " Oh I love those Chinese people!" LOL

Now days if it weren't for the Chinese we would have no Christmas decorations. :(