Light-O-Rama Forums

Demo Questions

Denny

I have just started experimenting with the Demo version and have only gotten through the Autosequencing pages of the tutorial, so these questions may be answered somewhere else.

1. I see where the CCR or Fire-Fli can be selected, but how do you select the CCBs or RGB floods?

2. I use the RGB Rainbow Floods and have connected them to individual DMX controlled modules. Can these be auto-sequenced too?

3. I see some of the language used in the tutorial is slightly different than what is contained in the demo version, such as "Open WAV..." in the file menu. I assume this is because the tutorial was based on an earlier release that has since been replaced by a newer version of the demo - or is it the other way around?

I will say that the little I have played with the program has really been enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...

Denny wrote:

I have just started experimenting with the Demo version and have only gotten through the Autosequencing pages of the tutorial, so these questions may be answered somewhere else. 

1.  I see where the CCR or Fire-Fli can be selected, but how do you select the CCBs or RGB floods?

2.  I use the RGB Rainbow Floods and have connected them to individual DMX controlled modules.  Can these be auto-sequenced too?

3.  I see some of the language used in the tutorial is slightly different than what is contained in the demo version, such as "Open WAV..." in the file menu.  I assume this is because the tutorial was based on an earlier release that has since been replaced by a newer version of the demo - or is it the other way around?

I will say that the little I have played with the program has really been enjoyable. 

The S3 SuperStar has an option for CCR, CCB, or Firefli.

It also supports import of Visualization files created in the S3 Visualizer. Create the RGB flood in the Visualizer and then import the file into SuperStar.

Let me know if it works the way you expect. There are so many ways to do things in the Visualizer I expect there to be some things that need to be improved because it is impossible for me to test every way you can set up a Visualization.