Light-O-Rama Forums

lor

Guest guest

Can anyone help? I tried all uneven numbers last night, every thing worked fine, finished all lights tonight only half of the odd and even numbers worked #'s 1,3,5,7,2,4,6,8 did not work which is one half of the tree any ideas thank you Blair

Check the following:

Did you configure the sequences correctly?
If you load the Hardware Utility, and turn on all the channels, will the first 8 channels light?
Next, make sure you have power to the left side of the board. Is it plugged in? Does the outlet work?

Check the fuse to make sure it hasn't blown. If it's blown, you need to check your calculations.

Hi Don tried all that you suggested nothing changed the solid light is on have power to both sides of the board changed fuses every thing from 9 to 16 works 1 to 8 nothing must be the board ? thank you Blair

sysco wrote:

Hi Don tried all that you suggested nothing changed the solid light is on have power to both sides of the board changed fuses every thing from 9 to 16 works 1 to 8 nothing must be the board ? thank you Blair

It sounds like it ... but I'd be surprised.

How did you determine there was power to both sides of the board?

Don an electrican came over and tested it for me and just to double check i have 3 boards so i took the third board and disconnected what i had to it changed the id back to 2 and pluged in the first 8 channels they all worked. i will phone Dan tomorrow and see how long it will take to get a new board thank you for your help Blair :]:]:]:]:]:]

sysco wrote:

Don an electrican came over and tested it for me and just to double check i have 3 boards so i took the third board and disconnected what i had to it changed the id back to 2 and pluged in the first 8 channels they all worked. i will phone Dan tomorrow and see how long it will take to get a new board thank you for your help Blair :]:]:]:]:]:]

The LOR is closed tomorrow. Send an email to orders@lightorama.com.... They will handle this situation.