Light-O-Rama Forums

You know your a lor user when....

TitusCarnathan

mcompanik wrote:

When you plan a trip to Disneyworld just to see the lights at Hollywood Studios to get ideas for next year. (Doing a triple mega tree this year after seeing the one there last year)

Attached files 266610=14779-like-button1.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Powers_Ronald

• james campbell

• scubado

• jimswinder

when your wife says for the millionth time "do you think you'll be able to ever park your car in your side of the garage again?"...and you try to politely say that the car can stay outside, so the lights, etc are well protected inside....

When you give the guy directions to your house to pump your septic tank and he says, "Oh, you are the house with the flashing Christmas lights."

paulanator wrote:

When my customers on the phone ask where we are located (home business) and they say, "are you the ones with the Christmas display?"

LOL that's how I tell them to find us for 6 months of the year, "yup, go down the hill, we are the one on the left side with more Christmas decoration on the front lawn than the rest of the town put together"

Donny M. Carter wrote:

When you pack your entire desktop in a suitcase to take on vacation before I had a laptop.

Donny
ROFL I just had a visual of you going through security throwing the tube monitor, and the PC on the xray table! Chords and all connected!

when all you want for your birthday and Christmas or any other holidays where you get gifts ,is lor equipment or Christmas decorations

james campbell wrote:

when all you want for your birthday and Christmas or any other holidays where you get gifts ,is lor equipment or Christmas decorations

Ditto!

When your annual holiday consists of going to group meetings with other lights enthusiasts also infected with C.L.A.P. aka 'Christmas Light Addiction Problem'

Sounds like a bad disease, but is spreading more an more, and faster each year.

Currently there in no known Cure for the C.L.A.P. but it gains strength the closer we get to Christmas

There are many support groups, LOR forums being the main one for LOR users.

Geoff Harvey wrote:

Currently there in no known Cure for the C.L.A.P. but it gains strength the closer we get to Christmas

There is a cure...

just no one can afford it!! :P

What are you all complaining about...I was born with the CLAP......Clapper

But to add to the thread...
You know your a LOR user when...Menards calls you to tell you they just got there Green LED C9's in today!

BTW I just got my Green LED C9's from Menards today!!:P

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

when your wife says for the millionth time "do you think you'll be able to ever park your car in your side of the garage again?"...and you try to politely say that the car can stay outside, so the lights, etc are well protected inside....

+1 how true

Geoff Harvey wrote:

When your annual holiday consists of going to group meetings with other lights enthusiasts also infected with C.L.A.P. aka 'Christmas Light Addiction Problem'

Sounds like a bad disease, but is spreading more an more, and faster each year.

There are many support groups, LOR forums being the main one for LOR users.
that is definiatley the post of the week!!! C.L.A.P.!! gotta love it!!

When, no matter what time of the year, every visit to the hardware store becomes a brain storming session for new items for your display.
“All I need is a washer for the facet. Oh look, those PVC pipes would work well for another tree.”
“Let’s go and get the plants for the garden. Wow, those tomato cages are a great price and I can use them this year for a new set of mini trees.”
“I need to get post to repair the fence. Hmm, I could use that chicken wire to hold up some forms for the lights.”