You know your a lor user when....

DownTown wrote:

You can tell what song is playing outside by the way your inside lights flicker and dim as the power is diverted to the outside lights. :P

So true, so true1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the cashier at lowe's looks in your basket and ask what kind of decoration are you gonna make out of 2ft sections of 4" PVC, toilet flanges, and a globe (the know we don't normally do our own home repairs)!!

When you look at blinking lights and count how many channels it took to do that.

Powers_Ronald wrote:

When you look in your spare parts box and realize you have an overabundance of 330 ohm resistors from the CTB16PC kits you built to run on 120 VAC.

hmmm....seems several of us resemble that.....

Joe Polenchar wrote:

When the first thing you do when you wake up is check your e mail to see if the new LOR September mini sale notification came and hope that it is something that you want or need.:shock:

DITTO:P

When you have to install three water heater timers to make sure your wife doesn't trip the main breaker while the show is playing.

Second timer being on the oven, third on the dryer.

Carl S wrote:

Joe Polenchar wrote:
When the first thing you do when you wake up is check your e mail to see if the new LOR September mini sale notification came and hope that it is something that you want or need.:shock:

Wow!!! Carl's first post and a member since 2008. The sale got him to talk! Welcome to the chat. :)

Joe Polenchar wrote:

You mean stuff "you might need"!

I am surprised at the stuff I had forgotten I bought and might not use this year!

BrownOut wrote:

Carl S wrote:
Joe Polenchar wrote:

Wow!!! Carl's first post and a member since 2008. The sale got him to talk! Welcome to the chat. :)

Thanks for noticing :shock:

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
you spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours just so you can see one person smile...

It'd be easier to get me to smile if you'd come spend the money and time at my house...:cool:

Jeff

Use the money for a dentist. Fix that tooth of yours.

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
you spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours just so you can see one person smile...

It'd be easier to get me to smile if you'd come spend the money and time at my house...:cool:

Jeff

you inviting me over for dinner? :shock:

when you have to ex plane to your contractor who you hired to repair the storm damage to your home why theres a 50 amp rv power port hidden under your porch on the other side opposite your driveway