Light-O-Rama Forums

Free Shipping on Sale Orders?

xmasboy

Hello.

I saw on the sale information that all items on sale have free shipping. I placed an order, and the subtotal is charging me for shipping. Is this an error, or will it be adjusted later? Did I miss something or misunderstand the sale?

Thanks

Guest wbottomley

Read the sale page again.

At the bottom, it says "Free Ground Shipping to US addresses on sale items!
( Shipping to non-US address will be discounted ). Shipping charges will be adjusted when the item ships."

Just got my order confirmation today, shipping chage was adjusted, just like they said.

Thanks Dan and LOR for saving us some money. (which will of course end up coming back to LOR in the long run... :P

terrypowerz wrote:

Ok... question...if I order a servodog... and add the screw term header to the order... I will have to pay shipping on the header?

I ordered an extra usb adapter with my CCRs and didn't get charged any shipping.

Steve

steve synek wrote:

terrypowerz wrote:
Ok... question...if I order a servodog... and add the screw term header to the order... I will have to pay shipping on the header?

I ordered an extra usb adapter with my CCRs and didn't get charged any shipping.

Steve

DRATS! :shock:

I went ahead and ordered just the 'dog last night since the sale was ending...

I wonder if it is too late to get them to add the screw term header?

Well whatever the problems are, I am glad that they still had the sale (even though they didn't have to) and even made up for the delays with free shipping!

Thanks LOR!