Light-O-Rama Forums

Up for a good laugh?

Guest guest

Darn, now that evan.a gave me the name I'm going to have to go find it now and put what small talent I currently have to see what I can do with it. Gee, thanks. :P:D

EDIT: That can not be the name of the song in that video. I just listened to "Cry of the Celts" on YouTube and several other video sites and a clip from Amazon, and it is nowhere near the tune in the How Irish Dance got Started, not even remotely close.

Guest Don Gillespie

evan.a wrote:

Another unless bit of information I got stuck in my head.

sorry.

Ok I am pulling a DonFl so you say you have some unless information out west we call it useless bit of information :P LOL

Don Gillespie wrote:

evan.a wrote:

sorry.

Ok I am pulling a DonFl so you say you have some unless information out west we call it useless bit of information :P LOL

So now Canada is "out west"??:shock:

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

So now Canada is "out west"??:shock:

At least the best part of Canada is out west :D

Don Gillespie wrote:

evan.a wrote:

sorry.

Ok I am pulling a DonFl so you say you have some unless information out west we call it useless bit of information :D LOL

I'm flattered... :)

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
evan.a wrote:

sorry.

Ok I am pulling a DonFl so you say you have some unless information out west we call it useless bit of information :D LOL

I'm flattered... :) I knew you would be LOL :)

The song title is Cry of the Celts, artist Ronan Hardiman, Album Michael Flatleys Lord Of The Dance. When I searched Napster I found it under the album title and there are two versions. One is the full version, (not in the video) and one labeled (single edit with taps) this is the one in the video or it sure sounds like it.

grandlakedad wrote:

The song title is Cry of the Celts, artist Ronan Hardiman, Album Michael Flatleys Lord Of The Dance. When I searched Napster I found it under the album title and there are two versions. One is the full version, (not in the video) and one labeled (single edit with taps) this is the one in the video or it sure sounds like it.

Thank You David. I knew i lost it awhile ago, thats why I got a lot of useless inofrmation in my postings. But this just provid it. searching threw my files was starting to get to me, to find the artist name...