Light-O-Rama Forums

Large Folding Light up Stars

captainron19

Last year I bought a set of these 52" folding plastic stars (each point was hinged to fold up for easy storage) - the stars had incandescent lights in them. For the life of me I cannot remember where I bought them. Does anyone have an idea of who carries these?

I'm Thinking walmart.. I have what I think is the same as what you have but gosh that was a while ago I bought it to be the star for my manger and since made a 9 foot star :s.. but it has multiple fold spots.. could fit into as a guess at 12"widex 4-5"thick package?

pyromill wrote:

I'm Thinking walmart.. I have what I think is the same as what you have but gosh that was a while ago I bought it to be the star for my manger and since made a 9 foot star :s.. but it has multiple fold spots.. could fit into as a guess at 12"widex 4-5"thick package?

Yup that is it - I know I didnt get em at Walmart...... saw an online special last year online from a company on the web and they were dirt cheap..... with my luck they were probably so cheap because they were being discontinued

captainron19 wrote:

...... saw an online special last year online from a company on the web and they were dirt cheap.....
Do you save or archive any of your old email? Maybe you still have a copy of the invoice, order confirmation, shipping confirmation, or something like that?? I pretty much never delete email except SPAM, so I can always go back and look for stuff like that. Sometimes it pays to be a packrat. ;)

If they were at both Wal-mart and Lowes, as well as online, then they were most likely a Gemmy product. Gemmy usually does not keep a product more than a few years so they may not be available right now. But the good news is that they do like to re-release products after a few years of not being available ;)