Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 software versions

LightsinMaine

Not sure if this has been discussed but will different versions be available like on S2 (Basic, Basic+, etc)? Just curious if you will get a license for a version or the full blown Advanced model......

Of course what Don said!!!

But, I would imagine your 'upgrade' price will upgrade you to S3 at the current level that you already own.

Or if your software purchase was within a year your 'free upgrade' will probably be at the current level that you own.

I of course have no idea.:D

that's what I'm trying to figure out. I need to upgrade from Basic + to standard......and I know I'm going to upgrade again next year to Advanced. So just figuring if I should upgrade to advance now for $70 and get free upgrade if S3 is released within the year.....which we are all hoping for next week

Paul Roberson wrote:

Of course what Don said!!! But, I would imagine your 'upgrade' price will upgrade you to S3 at the current level that you already own. Or if your software purchase was within a year your 'free upgrade' will probably be at the current level that you own. I of course have no idea.:(
They better hurry. My year is up Oct. 7th. Of course, I won't fret about it, I'll still buy it.

MikeH

papap wrote:

Ok I have the advanced S2 and pretty sure it is less than a year old. How do I get the free upgrade?

Well, S3 isn't out yet. So, all you can do is wait for the software to be released, and then follow the instructions given.

papap wrote:

oh ok i saw where they were selling upgrades already.

Where did you see that?

I'll let Light-O-Rama know they've got a mistake on the website.