Light-O-Rama Forums

Seattle

Terry Hurrle

Just spent a weekend in Seattle with my wife. She had never been there and I had not been there since 1968. Lots of changes. We were walking in the morning and I mentioned that if I had the money I would buy one of the condos in a down town high rise. She asked why I would want that. I replied, "Just think how many lights you could put on that building".

In the three times in nearly 5 years my wife has been to Seattle, 2 of those, the weather was perfect. This year, mid-summer, it was more like march than july. She now understands what I mean when I complain about having to go to Seattle a couple times a month between about november and april...

It is, though, a very cool city..very family friendly, scenic, (and lots of famous LOR users live there..just be careful of falling weber trees...:D:D)

DonFL wrote:

In the three times in nearly 5 years my wife has been to Seattle, 2 of those, the weather was perfect. This year, mid-summer, it was more like march than july. She now understands what I mean when I complain about having to go to Seattle a couple times a month between about november and april...

It is, though, a very cool city..very family friendly, scenic, (and lots of famous LOR users live there..just be careful of falling weber trees...:D:D)

ZING! :D

DonFL wrote:

Yeah...our summer is between Mid July til Mid September...just finished 8 straight days of over 80 degrees...a record for us...now back to 9 months of being overcast...though Ocotber can be nice...just chilly.

Falling Weber Trees only hurt those who built them... :D