Light-O-Rama Forums

ccr sequencing

Deck

Well, worked on the sequencing today, have the lor and the 2 ccr’s (made into 4 arches) added to the animator.....I thought 16 channels was fun, these CCR’s are off the hook, wow. I just hope that when the do arrive everything will come together. Thanks Shannon for the help.....got me going.

Deck wrote:

Well, worked on the sequencing today, have the lor and the 2 ccr’s (made into 4 arches) added to the animator.....I thought 16 channels was fun, these CCR’s are off the hook, wow. I just hope that when the do arrive everything will come together. Thanks Shannon for the help.....got me going.

No problem hope it works out for ya. Just make sure you position the ribbons on the arches as you have them drawn on the visualizer or they will be going backwards LoL.

Ok, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with my CCR test and got it to function like it's supposed to.
Like I thought, I missed a step.

Thanks for all the help.

Deck wrote:

David......what was the step you missed. I will be going through the same thing when my CCR's arrive......any tips or hints or even the steps you went through would be helpful........thanks.

Entire step 6. that's important when you want to test the entire strip.

After 5, I kind of went off exploring on my own. I'll blame my 3yr old son for that because he's 3 and because I can......LOL

Setting channel 151 is pretty important if you want to test the entire strip.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, guess what......THEY ARRIVED, 2 CCR's. :) Split them into 4 arches......OFF the @%$&!! HOOK, wow,.....If you have not guessed, I am very impressed how they work.....tired to explain it to the wife, but she just shakes her head??? lol. Thanks again for all the help on here, made it pretty easy to set up...;)

• The topic was locked