Light-O-Rama Forums

PC Controllers

Miller Automation

Sorry, USAir mainline just goes into SLC.. MesaAir (USAir Express) goes into Farmington, and I think Grand Junction.. I have two kits, board only, no cases/plugs yet..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marksanctuary

• TJ Hvasta

• toddmoon

• displaysinmotion_will

I am patiently awaiting the partially assembled boards to be for sale. It would be great if they were "On Sale" but I would take "For Sale". I have read the next shipment will be Gen3 and be a little more expensive. How much is a "little"?

Kegan Wyatt wrote:

I am patiently awaiting the partially assembled boards to be for sale. It would be great if they were "On Sale" but I would take "For Sale". I have read the next shipment will be Gen3 and be a little more expensive. How much is a "little"?

Nobody here knows. Heck we have struggled with what "soon" means in "for sale soon."

toddmoon wrote:

Hopefully the partially assembled kits will come on sale tomorrow. If not I will have to pm Dan and see if it is possible to get the kits for the sale price if there even any left. I may take you up on the help. Will have to see how it go's.

I PMed Dan about the sale price ($155) on the PC16 Soldering Required kit but no response so far...

First it said this...
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late August

Then this...
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late September

Is it going to be this next?
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late October

I sure would like to know the final answer so at lease I know how to proceed.

Guest wbottomley

marksanctuary wrote:

First it said this...
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late August

Then this...
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late September

Is it going to be this next?
ON BACKORDER - Stock expected late October

I sure would like to know the final answer so at lease I know how to proceed.

If the supplier doesn't know, then LOR wouldn't.

jldavis1969 wrote:

This is pointed at Toddmoon, even Las Vegas is closer to you than SLC is!!!!!

The only time Blanding gets counted as being in Utah is when the tax man shows up to collect otherwise no one knows where it is. Las Vegas and SLC are about the same drive time for me. The traffic is not near as bad though going to Vegas. The freeways construction around Salt Lake and Provo is nuts.

I have PMed Dan as well about availability and sale price on the un assembled CTB 16PC kits with the 30 amp heat sinks with the case and cords kits, I believe they were on sale ealier for $155 with free shipping.

If there are any left I am going to get 2 of them since it does not look like the partially assembled kits are going to be coming on sale.

toddmoon wrote:

jldavis1969 wrote:
This is pointed at Toddmoon, even Las Vegas is closer to you than SLC is!!!!!

The only time Blanding gets counted as being in Utah is when the tax man shows up to collect otherwise no one knows where it is. Las Vegas and SLC are about the same drive time for me. The traffic is not near as bad though going to Vegas. The freeways construction around Salt Lake and Provo is nuts.

Hey Todd, We claim you! Blanding is awesome, but it's been a long time since I've been there. I live north of SLC, so the traffic isn't too bad.

toddmoon wrote:

I have PMed Dan as well about availability and sale price on the un assembled CTB 16PC kits with the 30 amp heat sinks with the case and cords kits, I believe they were on sale earlier for $155 with free shipping.

Have you heard from him yet?

I PMed him about four days ago and not gotten any response to this same question.

Big Al wrote:

Read Important Announcements ? Latest info

The link to this page is http://www.LightORama.com/pdu

Just wondering if there will be any mini sales when the controllers do arrive from your new suppliers next month?
Thanks Dan for all of your hard work and letting us know what is going on.

I can not even image what kind of hours you have been working this year.

Thanks for the link!

I searched the forum for this message and was not finding it... I see they used the main site for this message. I bookmarked it for future reference.

We are back in business, the store has them available again!

I just bought two since they are discounted a bit before they go to the new price. :-)

You missed this at the bottom of that announcment:

Please be advised that it may be many weeks before we can deliver. (orders placed early will be delivered fairly quickly)

:shock:

And those that wanted the assembled G3 board:

Comes as pictured above. Controller card with Heavy duty heatsinks is pre-installed in the enclosure. You assemble the strain relief, clamp the wires in place, screw the strain relief to the enclosure and plug the wires into the card. In an hour (actual time may vary) you will have a 30 amp, 16 channel light controller.

Software is not included. The Generic Starter Package includes the adapter cables and software required to use this controller.

Availability: This year we have experienced serious supplier delays. However, we are now receiving a steady supply of the CTB16PC-GEN3 controller cards that are used to build the this controller. We know that the demand from our customers will outstrip our ability to provide immediate delivery of this product.

Please be advised that it may be many weeks before we can deliver. (orders placed early will be delivered fairly quickly)