Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 Sequences

T. Bennett

I have looked for an answer to this question, pardon if it's out there somewhere, BUT:

Will we be able to import sequences and/or channel configurations from S2 into S3?

I understand (I think) the new channel assignment breakdown in S3, so this might partially answer my question, but about importing sequences?

T. Bennett wrote:

I have looked for an answer to this question, pardon if it's out there somewhere, BUT:

Will we be able to import sequences and/or channel configurations from S2 into S3?

I understand (I think) the new channel assignment breakdown in S3, so this might partially answer my question, but about importing sequences?

Yes...anything you do in S2 will be compatible in S3...

Jeff Millard wrote:

T. Bennett wrote:
Well, I can only imagine George...

I used to imagine George, but then I met him at the NJ Epic so I don't have to imagine anymore...
Jeff

LOL...and George leaves NOTHING to the imagination!!!!

Alright....suppose I missed an important comma there, but thanks for the clarification...no more imagining for me. LOL! Now I might be able to FINALLY get some sleep!

T. Bennett wrote:

Now I might be able to FINALLY get some sleep!

Sleep???

You got sequencing to do !!!! :shock:

True True...I have been losing sleep trying to figure out how Im doing halloween this year. I usually do a big Halloween display with props and the like, but this year made the decision to incorporate LOR into halloween, just havent figured out how to make the two work together seamlessly.

I was thinking that since i took on the the singing pumpkins project, I could use the musical sequences for those, and in between make some animation sequences for the lighting in the graveyard and such. I use a lightning effects lite organ though, and Im pretty sure that LOR doesnt play nice with these, no idea though...

Jeff Millard wrote:

T. Bennett wrote:
Well, I can only imagine George...

I used to imagine George, but then I met him at the NJ Epic so I don't have to imagine anymore...
Jeff

+1 Jeff - That is too funny!