• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Don

• displaysinmotion_will

• ItsMeBobO

ace_master wrote:

What was the final verdict on the bulb spacing for the CCBs?

Unless something changed from late June ... 6" on center.

LightORamaDan wrote:

We received the first production run of CCBs. We now need to run about 500 strings through a QA cycle to see if they have the quality we expect. Will report in about a week.

Dan

I'm willing to help by taking about 25 to test for you...or even 10...5...or even 1 if needed. I'll even pay for the electricity used during testing. :D

LightORamaDan wrote:

We received the first production run of CCBs. We now need to run about 500 strings through a QA cycle to see if they have the quality we expect. Will report in about a week.

Dan

Awesome!! Now lets see... I will be happy to run some of these QA test for you! You can send 10 to my address and I will report back what I find. You do have my address right Dan?

Surfing4Dough wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

I'm willing to help by taking about 25 to test for you...or even 10...5...or even 1 if needed.  I'll even pay for the electricity used during testing.  :D

+1 !!!!

If you need anyone to test these babies out, I'm in for sure.

BillyTRichVa wrote:

Hopefully the QC will end up positively!

and if it doesn't...I'll STILL take about 25 off your hands!!!! :D

LightORamaDan wrote:

It's now a week later. Any news?

Steven wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

It's now a week later. Any news?

you missed a key word... "about" lol

Steven wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

It's now a week later.  Any news?

It's now about a week later.  Any news?

See guys, this is why Dan is afraid to say anything. Because if the date does not happen, then everyone.... well almost everyone gets on his case. As a business person myself, you don't make money by holding your services back. But you want to make sure that what you deliver is 100%. I am quite sure that LOR would love to make the sales rather than have everyone upset because inventory is not there.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

Hello Dan. Any updates on the testing???

ItsMeBobO wrote:

BillyTRichVa wrote:

:shock: sigh

How many have you saved up for Bob? I want four 100 bulb sets.

BrownOut wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
BillyTRichVa wrote:

:shock: sigh

How many have you saved up for Bob? I want four 100 bulb sets.

Originally I was hoping for 21 strings of 100 ct....

now that I have gone to "Plan B", I only need 9 this year..

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Originally I was hoping for 21 strings of 100 ct....

now that I have gone to "Plan B", I only need 9 this year..

I had planned to get 4 sets of 100 like Logan... but due to the delay I'll be skipping them 'till next year. I wonder how many sales they've actually lost due to the delay... I'll bet it's a lot more than they care to know...

BTW Jim, are you making your own sequences for plan B, or have you considered Brian's from the SuperStarLights site? I think I'm going to get what he made for four CCCircles.

Jeff

My original plans take 10 sets of 100. I am now on plan B and don't need any. IF they do happen to go on sale before Christmas I may buy one set of 100 just so I can play with it, to make sure I really want 10 for next year.

While I am disappointed I will not have them for this year. I am sure when they are available they will be ready to roll with no problems.

I am not saying they are seeing problems with quality tests, but its hard not to read that into the delay.

I'm sure no one more than Dan would love for these to have already gone on sale and have sold 10's of thousands of them by now.:shock: