Light-O-Rama Forums

musical and audio clips in my show

Guest guest

:shock: gents, how do i add an audio clip (like from Christmas light show.com) to my show if the lights aren't to be on during that time As i had seen in this forum a fellow P.C.'ER said they were going to run "musical sequence or two then a couple of just animated sequences to music" how do you do this to sequences I've already got from last year that had no music to them? any mock schedulel to show me how it should look in the show planner would be greatly appreciated!

I have only put the following together but have not tested it in a real life show situation. But it looks like it should work.

First, put your voice over into your LOR Audio file. Then in the Sequencer, click on File/New/Musical Sequence which will open your Audio file. Select the voice over and click Open. Fill in the New Musical Sequence Options box, click OK. Then the sequencer grid will open. If you hit the Play button, you will hear your voice over, but since you haven't activated any circuits, only the audio will play without light activation. Save the file and you are ready to add this sequence to your show like any other sequence.

In theory this should work, but I'm sure this will be confirmed or not, by someone who is not a newbie like me.

Let me know how you achieve what you want to accomplish.

Tim

what about the animated sequences to play with just musuc that i created last year? like a time killer between shows. also how do you add your own voice audio for messages and such? thanks again!

Sinply include the animated sequences in the 'Musical' tab. (Remember: Both animation and musical tabs play at once. By putting them both in the musical tab, you eliminate this problem.)

To add your own voice, simply connect a microphone to your computer, and record.