Light-O-Rama Forums

lor problems (Resolved)

Guest guest

Im having trouble with my show, there is a long delay between songs, i know they work, i have the controlers hooked up in a small room and im able to test the plugs with a meter, we bought the pack of 5 songs and the animated sequence filler, i put the filler in between the songs and the meter did not show anything between songs and there is a long delay, we did put these all in the musical section of the show editor, what is supposed to go in the animated section, i did the tutorials on lorwiki and i beleive im doing everything right. Just cant figure why the long pause between. We are new to this, Any suggestions?

I'm not helpful on the package part but I might suggest removing the animation fillers inbetween the musical sequences and try it. Not sure what the animation fillers are for.

Just a thought.

Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

I'm not helpful on the package part but I might suggest removing the animation fillers inbetween the musical sequences and try it. Not sure what the animation fillers are for.

Just a thought.

Tom

I agree, take the fillers out....

Create a new show.... Only add the musical sequences to the Musical Section of the show. Use all default settings.... See how that plays.

Unistalled all the software and started from scratch, reloaded and now it works great, still havent figured out the fillers they seem to work on 16 channels but we have a 32 channel system, we are really close i think with a little more time ill figure it all out, thanks for the help!!!!