Light-O-Rama Forums

Irish Christmas Music

Arnoldc

Arnoldc wrote:

DonFL wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
Just finished the sequence... This is my LAST sequence planned for this year. Now I will go back and tweak the others as needed. Give it a little over an hour from now before viewing... Let me know what you think..
http://vimeo.com/28041101

Did your new wife review the video and approve before you posted?..:P:D

Uh oh, did I post the wrong video?????

Nope..;)

(note to self: cross-thread humor doesn't work very well...:))

DonFL wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:
DonFL wrote:
Arnoldc wrote:
Just finished the sequence... This is my LAST sequence planned for this year. Now I will go back and tweak the others as needed. Give it a little over an hour from now before viewing... Let me know what you think..
http://vimeo.com/28041101

Did your new wife review the video and approve before you posted?..:P:D

Uh oh, did I post the wrong video?????

Nope..;)

(note to self: cross-thread humor doesn't work very well...:))
Oh I got it... I couldn't think of any snappy come backs though... Too early.. Get back to me in an hour or so after my 4-5 cups of coffee!

Arnoldc wrote:

Is it that bad???????

Oh...you REALLY wanted us to tell you what we thought??? :shock:

Well... it's really hard to tell from a a S2 Visualizer....as we all know, everything looks better in reality...

Send the sequence to Jeff and have him recreate it in the S3 visualizer and then ask us!!! :P

Arnoldc wrote:

LOL I rather have Jeff finish debugging the S3 so WE can USE it.... But that is just me..

Well, I thought Jeff posted that there were no more issues to be debugged...and besides, the sale HAS to happen in the next 8 days, becasue LOR said it would be this month!!!!

And they would'nt fib to us...would they???? :cool: