Light-O-Rama Forums

Seasonal Entertainment Assembled Products Sale

Ponddude

Seasonal Entertainment is having a sale! All our assembled products and transformers are 10% off. The sale goes from August 2nd until August 12th at 8pm EST. If you don't receive our newsletter you can read all about the sale here:

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c787930993d079d85d62fafe6&id=39532a7520

As always, if anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me!!

Greg

Just one week left on the sale. Don't forget to check out our low prices on all of our assembled products and our transformers.

Greg,

I know you had one earlier this year but are you going to be having another 'unassembled products' sale? I still need to place my order for 18 of the spotlights but got sidetracked with a home improvement project, which is almost done now.

Ryan

There is a scheduled sale for a new light that will be in the next few weeks. There should also be another major sale before the start of the season. That will include everything but I just don't know when.

TommyConnolly wrote:

Been there done that.....can't wait for my first order. Thanks your newest customer!

You won't be disappointed! Greg has a good product and great customer service!

vipzach wrote:

TommyConnolly wrote:
Been there done that.....can't wait for my first order. Thanks your newest customer!

You won't be disappointed! Greg has a good product and great customer service!

I can tell about the customer service already! It's nice to see there are still people out there that "customer service" means something too. Oh yea and the products look like they will be pretty cool too!