LOR Boxes/Board

Guest guest

Well here is my board. I have my two controllers from last year that are ready to go from Dan that are going under the mega tree.

*Note* There is plexi covering the boards its just so clean.

Attached files 87810=5318-S3010239.JPG

They are in a locked part of the basement where no one will see them. I have a cut through that goes out side and I have tons of extension cords. The gfic go to the sub panel which is 100amp of main. Each gfic has its own 15 amp breaker.

Jordan, I have purchased the 1602's already built and have them mounted outside. I'm interested on how big of an opening you must need in order to get all extension cords back to your boards. What size? length? and how many cords do you usually go through? I have five controllers and I know how many cords I use and they are outside.

I think your six boards are mounted much neater than mine!

Bill Jr.

I made the boxes to go outside and was going to make a bigger box for them. The backs are all sealed up. I have a hole about 18" by 8". Its a good size but it may need to go bigger. Last year i had 32 cords through it and room left. I have room in the floor joyces to go alittle bigger.

It was all neat and clean until i ran the power wires and the cat5 cables but thats not the show, although all the flashing red lights are nice.