Light-O-Rama Forums

NewB,,lost audio file ....

Guest guest

Hello from Southern California.... I am a newb to the LOR family and need help. I had saved 1 music show in my file on the sequence editor and went on to do 3 others. Upon my return to song #1 the animation comes up but it says my song is gone...and its in my music libary, thats the first place I checked......I have the audio for the rest of my songs but this one comes up error...any ideas????

Is there a way to just add the song to the animation sequence and go from there...its over a 4 minute song....any help would is welcomed....

Attached files 87254=5263-LOR.gif

EDIT/AUDIOFILE

blues911 wrote:

Hello from Southern California.... I am a newb to the LOR family and need help. I had saved 1 music show in my file on the sequence editor and went on to do 3 others. Upon my return to song #1 the animation comes up but it says my song is gone...and its in my music libary, thats the first place I checked......I have the audio for the rest of my songs but this one comes up error...any ideas????

Is there a way to just add the song to the animation sequence and go from there...its over a 4 minute song....any help would is welcomed....