problems importing channel configure and mouse tapper

Guest guest

:( first, i cant get the mouse tapper to work properly (it wont work at all!) the space bar does though.

second, the channel import/export option takes me to a "look in " page and the only option is a "sequence.las.lcc" option although i have a bunch of animation/ musical sequences started to import / export from! I'm getting way confused and its getting crunch time! (yeah i know I'm a little late with the music sequence planning but its been one of those years! any help would be appreciated.

When you enter the tapper wizard, it will ask you What to do with the taps.

Check the input options and make sure the mouse box is checked.

Regarding importing/exporting channel configuration, check the file name under the sequence editor when you import and export the files. It may be that you have them in some secluded file that is not opening as your default. Try saving them to the desktop and searching for them there.

Joe,

The import/export feature is going to work off of the .lcc extension. While you may have a bunch of sequences save, you haven't saved any "LCC" files yet.

Open a current sequence, and "Edit -> Export Channel Configuration." Save the file to something like, "CurrentConfig.lcc" (It should do the .lcc for you, but make sure it's there.

Then when you go to start a new musical or animation sequence, you will be able to select this file as your template. Your channels and animation will already be set up for you.

thanks don!

it worked like a charm! now back to hanging lights! if you have any tips to tapping a song it would be appreciated! im thinking do the main part then come back and tap the little stuff. just a thought! thanks to all again!