Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone ever have channels bleed over to one another?

Guest guest

OK, I've got C9's lining both sides of my yard. 99% of the time they are sequenced to animate the same thing at the same time.

I've got 3 lighted presents on the left side of my yard that obviously carry a different animation throughout my show.

Here's the problem.....

My left border always does what the right does, but when the presents come on and blink or shimmer (not fade or not less than 100% intensity, basically an on/off type activity), the left border also follows the presents. When the presents aren't doing anytings, the left border defaults back to it's original mission with the right border.

It isn't sequenced that way. Channels are all configured correctly. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but always happens in the same spot of a song when it does.

update edit.....it is not just the presents animation that it emulates. there are other songs and other objects in the yard that it shares animation with.

everything on that side of the yard is on the same box. i've tried switching it to another channel, but no luck. the only thing i haven't done is switch it to a different bank on the board.

Any ideas?

EasleyK wrote:

[snip]
It isn't sequenced that way. Channels are all configured correctly. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but always happens in the same spot of a song when it does.
[snip]

The fact that it happens at the same place in the song sound like it will be releated to a bug in the software. Short fades will sometimes cause unexpected things to happen and they may happen to conrollers/channels that are not associated with the fades.

If you can send a sequene to us and let us know where in the song this is happening we can verify it. ( send to support@lightorama.com ).

There will be a `1.6.0 release out shortly that will address this issue.