Light-O-Rama Forums

The accidental sequence

Guest guest

I was sequencing Sleigh Ride, by the Boston Pops. I had sequenced all of my mini and was getting ready to sequence my mega tree. When I went to copy and past a few things I accidentally left it on toggle and reversed the section of my sequence. So I decided to copy and past the reversed section and it worked out really good. The inverted sequences looked very cool.

The toggle switch will reverse the settings for a given area. If you highlight an area that has lights off, they will be on. I mainly use this tool when trying to get an exact timing point in a song, if while sequencing, and the beat is slightly off, I highlight 2 segments to move the segment 1 direction. (it helps speed up sequencing time).

I had seen toggle but did not know what it did until reading this post, after getting my display up last weekend there was a song where I wanted to change the mini trees from being off and blinking the lights on to being on and blinking them off. I spent about a hour last night doing it manually and got about 1/3 done. I just redid it in about 30 seconds.

Thanks for the post.:waycool:

Bill

Hey Bill,

Good to see ya around. How's your back doing? Did you get your lights up?

I use toggle every time I start sequencing a new song. It works out really good when getting the timing part down. You don't have to click the on or off buttons, just toggle. Saves a bunch of time.

Just my thoughts,

Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

Hey Bill,

Good to see ya around. How's your back doing? Did you get your lights up?

I use toggle every time I start sequencing a new song. It works out really good when getting the timing part down. You don't have to click the on or off buttons, just toggle. Saves a bunch of time.

Just my thoughts,

Tom

Hi Tom

Long time no hear, I have been around, (not as much), I have been putting up a bunch of lights (got done today and can't wait for another 30 minutes when I can make them blink), but been checking in every day, and even posted some.

The back is doing much better, still alittle sore, doing pretty good, but still trying to take it easy.

Bill

Gremler glad to hear you are doing better. I forgot about your back problems, so I will send you well wishes and prayers that it continues to get better.

I did not use the toggle button much until I watched one of the how to videos on the LOR website. Now I use it more than any other. You just starrt clicking blocks and it turns things on and off. I am glad I could help yall out that never use it.

Sometimes good things come out of accidents.