Light-O-Rama Forums

4 LOR CONTROLLERS FOR SALE

mijoangel

I know, not trying to either. You can buy all day long with him doesnt bother me Im not in need of money, Just not going to use them anymore,have way to many projects going on my biggest project is building my son a 1964 impala ss to orginal stock and have no time for sequencing or anything right now. All the money from the sales of the controllers are going towards my sons 1964 impala ss.

wbottomley wrote:

They can't go bad in storage...

I don't think that's entirely correct. I read somewhere on the internet that a slug could crawl in there and die while covering some of the circuit board traces on the back side and then when you plug the controller in you fry stuff and make it smell real bad.

George Simmons wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

I don't think that's entirely correct.  I read somewhere on the internet that a slug could crawl in there and die while covering some of the circuit board traces on the back side and then when you plug the controller in you fry stuff and make it smell real bad.  

Thats what we call Southern Escargot its got to be fried first.

mijoangel wrote:

Just not going to use them anymore,have way to many projects going on my biggest project is building my son a 1964 impala ss to original stock and have no time for sequencing or anything right now. All the money from the sales of the controllers are going towards my sons 1964 impala ss.

Actually I commend you on this. A project like this helps to bond a father & son relationship. That is a good thing.

Restoring a car could take a few years.

I know my display has taken me from some activities I use to do (I really enjoyed) but that will change this year. This fall I plan to enjoy the great outdoors, and alternate weekends between the display and the great walks I use to take.

• 3 weeks later...

Conformal coating possibly could help alleviate that problem.

George Simmons wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

I don't think that's entirely correct.  I read somewhere on the internet that a slug could crawl in there and die while covering some of the circuit board traces on the back side and then when you plug the controller in you fry stuff and make it smell real bad.  

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious what you actually sold the controllers for. These controller seem to hold there value much better than most electronics these days.

Most items lose their value once they are 6 - 12 months or older due to improving, faster, cheaper technology.

It is nice to know that if you did want to or needed to sell your display items they hold there value very well.

• The topic was locked