Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Stars/snowflakes/ideas/suggestion

bhays

I have a 24 foot z-tree as the centerpiece of my display. This year I am separating it out into 16 segments rather than four and I want to put 6 or 8 sections of garland similar to the setup in this video on it.

http://youtu.be/vkkqzRWdfrA

Thing is, I can't seem to find the stars to put on the garland. They would need to be about 6 inches in diameter I am thinking and illuminated. Snowflakes of the same size would be ok as well, or heck, even simple globes. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I could source something that would work? I will probably need about 32-40 of them. I thought about having Gregg at Winklebottoms make me some small wireframe stars, but I really want the more fully illuminated look more so than a wireframe. Does anyone have anything laying around that they would consider selling or trading for that might work? Thanks.

Those are neat, Geoff. But I am looking for something super simple, one color. I just finished my channel layout and I am already at 642 channels (512 without my dmx stuff) and I really don't want to add any complexity at all this year if I can possibly avoid it. Just looking for some simple single color illuminated stars or flakes..