Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 and Superstar- will you be able to stack ribbons to create signs?

Christmas_time_karl_UK

Ive seen videos of Brians 12 CCR's made into a sign which he displayed text and pics to his sequences...is there plans for this to be implemented into S3?

Thanks
Karl in the UK!

Christmas_time_karl_UK wrote:

Ive seen videos of Brians 12 CCR's made into a sign which he displayed text and pics to his sequences...is there plans for this to be implemented into S3?

Thanks
Karl in the UK!

I'm going to guess that since the SuperStar software was acquired by LOR, and being integrated (to some extent) into S3, that you would be able to do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian said he was going to place the powerpoint presentations from his training classes on his website. Check in a few days. I can't make it to the classes either so I'm going to be watching the web.

Dan also said that the incorporation of the SuperStar programmer into S3 and the requisite charges would be cheaper than ordering the software and licenses from SuperStar.

Stay tuned,
Sally

lor should make extension cables for their cable that goes between the controller and the ribbon

T110431 wrote:

lor should make extension cables for their cable that goes between the controller and the ribbon

Hmm.....

T110431 wrote:

Such a cable will be a regular stock item this season. Length unknown at this time.

(Also, a CCR with a black backing will be a regular item. Release date to end-users unknown.)

cmoore60 wrote:

Lor had their display as 12 CCR stacked to create a sign / display board.

Chuck

When I read this, to my eye's it looks like, " Lor had their display as 2400.00 ccr's stacked..."

And thats sale prices!:shock:

I have to buy the CCB's first, they would be more versatile for most of my ideas.
:)

• 3 months later...

You can save groups of effects as a clipboard file. Select a group of effects and click on the copy button or do Ctrl+C. You can save what is in the clipboard by clicking on the Edit menu and selecting Load/Save Clipboard.