Light-O-Rama Forums

Using LOR for the first time

Guest guest

I have just started using LOR this year along with my DASHER boards and one LOR board. I started doing the light sequence for some music, but now want the music longer. Can I use the same channel names and timing and just replace the song I have now? The first part of the music is the same and hasn't changed.

My second question, I know will be this. How do I make sure the LOR board and the DASHER boards get the right signal? I know I have to have two outputs from the computer and have the cables already set for that. Is there a link to this information?

Thanks.

DALE.

• 2 weeks later...

sorcererdale wrote:

I have just started using LOR this year along with my DASHER boards and one LOR board. I started doing the light sequence for some music, but now want the music longer. Can I use the same channel names and timing and just replace the song I have now? The first part of the music is the same and hasn't changed.

My second question, I know will be this. How do I make sure the LOR board and the DASHER boards get the right signal? I know I have to have two outputs from the computer and have the cables already set for that. Is there a link to this information?

Thanks.

DALE.

Yes, you can just assign a different audio file to the sequence.

I can't answer your dasher question, but I know (as you pointed out) you need two outputs from your computer.