Light-O-Rama Forums

tornado missed creative displays

Melvin Stoddard

Watching my local news a tornado was reported in K.C. at 135th and Metcalf. They are at 159th and Metcalf. I called them because I am going there tomorrow, to pick up my order. They said it barely missed them, they are fine and no damage.I glad to hear everything was ok they are such a fine company and people.

Paul was just on Facebook and commented they watched it go overhead and are glad it didn't touch down. Nasty weather this year to say the least, and sadly the season is just getting wound up...

Lenny

I have already received my order from Paul but I am very glad to hear that he and his family are OK. I hope his friends all made it through this too.

Glad to hear they made it through the tornado. We had a few yesterday that were within a 50 mile radius of where I live.

Curious though, if the tornado would've gotten a hold of all the those christmas lights, how long of an extension cord would be needed to make the lights go blinky blink all the way up to the top of the clouds?

MikeH

Thanks for the well wishes! It was a pretty exciting day around here yesterday. When the sirens went off, Leigh looked at me and said "it's not the first Wednesday of the month, is it?"