Light-O-Rama Forums

Song Help

Arnoldc

Ok, Ive been trying to take a few clips off the National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation" movie. And I cant get it to work. Any Ideas or if it is even possible to edit these clips off the movie?

Arnoldc wrote:

Ok, Ive been trying to take a few clips off the National Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation" movie. And I cant get it to work. Any Ideas or if it is even possible to edit these clips off the movie?
video? audio?

Arnoldc wrote:

I have to audio clip when bethany ask clark if his house was on fire. Is this one you are looking for?

www.youtube-mp3.org takes any youtube clip and strips the audio out and makes it an mp3.

james campbell wrote:

Arnoldc wrote:

I have to audio clip when bethany ask clark if his house was on fire. Is this one you are looking for?

No, the ones I want are "dad, arent you getting a little carried away"
Then when the lights go on the first time with clark and calls everyone out
Then when the lights go out as everyone walks out..

The way I found the one I needed was to search movie wav files. You may have to check a few sites to get the ones you need. I tried to get audio files off the dvd with no luck.

Very happy to help I may even use the overdoing it part:)

This gives me a few Ideas as well,I can use bits from my favorite movies as fillers between songs.

Connect the audio out of your TV or DVD player to the audio in jack of your computer. Usually you'll need a connector.

Then you play the portion of the movie you want to capture on your DVD, and record on your computer.

Then you edit it down with audacity and pull it into Light-O-Rama. I did this for the bumpers between shows and it worked great.

These are the ones I used:

Intro
Griswold Christmas Tree
Feeding the Dog
Aunt Bethany - Don't Throw me Down Clark
Threshold of Hell - ending
Red Glare - ending