Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Easter bunny


BrownOut

Recommended Posts

I hope the Easter bunny comes this year and hides C9 bulbs instead of lame ol' eggs. Or even mini strobes and LED icicles.

-logan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BrownOut wrote:

I hope the Easter bunny comes this year and hides C9 bulbs instead of lame ol' eggs. Or even mini strobes and LED icicles.

-logan

He did'nt see you, He brought me 2 ccrs and 2 ctb 16s 3000 foot of spt 200 strobes oh then I woke up:(
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just wanted Mr. easter Bunny to give me a house so I could up my display, not make it smaller with less channels and lights in this small apartment!

Ah well, that didn't happen either. Didn't even get a Chocolate Bunny to nibble on either. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jstorms wrote:

Check out what the Easter Bunny left at my house!



Gee, Didn't the Easter Bunny let you in on the secret?

He told me he put a certificate in the yellow spotted egg for 5 CCR's and 3 new CTB16PC controllers and you flushed it all away!:shock:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Orville wrote:

jstorms wrote:
Check out what the Easter Bunny left at my house!



Gee, Didn't the Easter Bunny let you in on the secret?

He told me he put a certificate in the yellow spotted egg for 5 CCR's and 3 new CTB16PC controllers and you flushed it all away!:shock:



Orville did you have the same dream as I did
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jstorms wrote:

Check out what the Easter Bunny left at my house!



These are the people you don't want to be renting to...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

james campbell wrote:

Orville wrote:
jstorms wrote:
Check out what the Easter Bunny left at my house!



Gee, Didn't the Easter Bunny let you in on the secret?

He told me he put a certificate in the yellow spotted egg for 5 CCR's and 3 new CTB16PC controllers and you flushed it all away!:shock:



Orville did you have the same dream as I did


Dream what dream? The Easter Bunny just left here after a nice discussion of how he was so upset that this guy requested those items and then proceeded to flush it all right down the tubes. Boy was the Easter Bunny mad too!;)

So next year, the Easter Bunny told me he's going to go visit Santa Claus (he and Santa are very good friends!) and see if Santa can have his elves make him some eggs made out of solid *UNBURNABLE*coal to drop off at jstorms house.:P

ROFLMAO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Orville wrote:

james campbell wrote:
lol Is lightorama Dan the easter bunny?

I promised never to tell. :D

ok :D:D put in a good word for you fellow enthusiast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

james campbell wrote:

lol Is lightorama Dan the easter bunny?

All depends on if CCBs really exist!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...