Light-O-Rama Forums

schedule ?????????

Guest guest

I set up a weekly schedule to run mon to sun 5-10pm. it worked without a problem meaning it turned on and off at the right times but now that its off i check the status and it says next show starts at 12:00 am why is that when its supposed to start at 5pm?????????????????

gsxr7500 wrote:

I set up a weekly schedule to run mon to sun 5-10pm. it worked without a problem meaning it turned on and off at the right times but now that its off i check the status and it says next show starts at 12:00 am why is that when its supposed to start at 5pm?????????????????

Be sure to check the 'Yearly' portion of the scheduler. You might have added something in there a while back and forgot about it.

I'd then double check the weekly schedule just to make sure.

gsxr7500 wrote:

This happened to me also, I did check the yearly portion as Don suggested, but there wasn't anything in it. So my fix was to rename the two files in the root of Light-o-rama folder, weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc to bak. This eliminated the problem.

You will have to reschedule everything once you do this. The software makes the new files at some point, not sure when it does it. Maybe on startup?

Goodluck

Tim

i checked and there is nothing else scheduled. i just made the show last night i checked to see if there were any other shows and there was nothing listed. i stayed up till 12:00 am and it instantly reverted to the 5:00 pm show i had shceduled so i guess it may be okay

I found when I transfered everything over to another computer that was running Windows 98 it made all the weeksched.lsc files read only along with a bunch of other files, I unchecked the read only box and everything was fine. hope this helps some.