Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel 7 stuck on

Guest guest

Hi guys...

I have a 1602W that seems to have a stuck channel. I had my Halloween display up and it worked fine for the first 2 weeks. Then one channel got stuck on at about half intensity. It will go brighter when the show is running, and that channel is on, but when that channel should be off, it stays lit. You can see when it should be on, as you can see the intensity come up, and then go back down to about half. The circuit even stays on when the show is over, and the PC is turned off. I have tried setting to address 0 and resetting, but when I set it back to the original address, I have the same problem. Thoughts ?

Thanks.

D.T.

I had the same thing happen last year during Christmas. Talked to Dan and we tried a few things but determined that it needed to be returned. I returned it after Christmas but did a fix myself in the meantime.

I needed my radio sign on all the time so I just switched channels and did a few sequence changes which resulted in the channel staying on all the time and the one that went to the radio sign too the place of the bad channel. Does that make sense?

In simplier terms I just switched the two and reprogramed them.

Makes perfect sense. I was happy when I found out that the bad channel isn't used in my Christmas sequences, only in the Halloween show. I can wait until after Christmas to get it exchanged if I have to.

Thanks.

D.T.

DownTown wrote:

Makes perfect sense. I was happy when I found out that the bad channel isn't used in my Christmas sequences, only in the Halloween show. I can wait until after Christmas to get it exchanged if I have to.

Thanks.

D.T.
If you can wait until after Christmas it would be very much appreciated! We will be happy to repair/replace the unit when every you need it.