Light-O-Rama Forums

Flip Horizontal Vertical and Mirror Features

paulanator

Bobo

OK starting to get the hang of this thing!! This makes CCR chases a breeze to flip without drawing in 50 pixals !! Split chases is what I am working on now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• jimswinder

• paulanator

• Ron Amedee

shot.jpg

Paul I got the right and left with include source both working shown in blue on right. Original block on left with shimmer twinkle ramp tests.

Jim The red shows the no-flip ramp. Positions only are flipped with ramp directions remaining as they were.

Someone should verify the paste by time vs cell is working right. Also uneven timing marks from source to target. Thanks guys.

Hey Bobo,

I know you have "real life" stuff to do, I was just wondering if you had anything more for us to test.

I have been using the beta on some new 4th of July stuff I am working on, and it did what I was hoping. It really has saved time and effort, and has allowed me to spend more time making the sequences much nicer.

Thanks again,

Paul

Life has taken over for the next week. Family is all coming to visit. First time since 93 when all 4 of my sibs have been here at one time! Doing a lot of house cleaning.

A lot of changes have been made to the beta but I can not release it yet because I think I may have broke a few things which were working before. The RBG option is done. This required me to drop 3 channels (not 1) when the single center option is wanted.

Rearranged the screen to look this way. More later.
CBF2.JPG

rstately wrote:

I think Bob will be the next person abducted by LOR, or a least Probed?

I was thinking the same thing....

just what we need...another S3 delay to add Bobs Flip-Flop!!! lol

Bob,

no rush at all, unless you are getting abducted, then you better darn well get the flip flop thingie done before you go!!!!

:(

Paul

BTW, it is still working way better than not having the tool at all!

Beta Version 0.9.3 has been posted for the beta testers.

Each flip now has the RBG option active.
Note this restriction: When using the RGB option the flip fades option is required.

Thanks BobO

Looking at getting two CCF's when they come out.
Still don't know if they will be set up RGB or will they be added to S3 in the "pick" box.

Guess I have a new mission this weekend!!

I'm glad to see this! I asked about this back in 2009. And was told there was nothing. I cannot wait until the official release!

Thanks

Bob!

Thanks testers!
Please pick up version 0.9.4 which corrects a RGB sort problem.

Not addressed yet
Found that very large flips are taking a long time but give accurate results.

Flipping 25 RGB to a square which output 4 times the events took under a second.
Input that result (50 rgb) and it took 30 seconds.
Input that result (100 rgb) and it took 35 minutues! A huge block to flip for sure but I will see what is wrong.
Didnt try to input that but it could take more than a day.

This is the error I keep getting in LOR, when I try to save the clipboard files.

Attached files 243534=13258-Untitled Capture-01.jpg

This error is popping up in SE right? Before you have used ClipboardFlipper. Are you seeing this dialog when you click save clipboard?

SESaveCBDialog.JPG

In your LOR folder is a program called LORpost.exe
Try running that to set up your folders including your clipboard folder.

If you know how to use REGEDIT, you can look here to find if your clipboard folder is set up.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareLight-O-RamaShared

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Found that very large flips are taking a long time but give accurate results.

Flipping 25 RGB to a square which output 4 times the events took under a second.
Input that result (50 rgb) and it took 30 seconds.
Input that result (100 rgb) and it took 35 minutues! A huge block to flip for sure but I will see what is wrong.
Didnt try to input that but it could take more than a day.

Found the snag that was slowing it down. A much larger flip with over 130k events and larger than many complete sequences was done in 30 seconds. Version 0.9.5 has been uploaded with this fix.

Very close to first release. I am now opening up testing to anyone who asks via PM.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

In your LOR folder is a program called LORpost.exe
Try running that to set up your folders including your clipboard folder.

If you know how to use REGEDIT, you can look here to find if your clipboard folder is set up.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareLight-O-RamaShared

Want a good laugh! I did the LORpost.eve, and it installed what it had too. Than I did the check on the reg files. And found the clipboard file.

I checked the LOR directory, and saw the new folders. Visualizations & Clipboards! lol, and they were the folders that I did not know what they were for, and deleted when I installed LOR on my new Laptop! lol, I'm such a dumb-ass!

Well now that I know what the clipboard folder is for, whats the Visualizations folder for?