Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

It's Spring Time!!!


jimswinder

Recommended Posts

FINALLY have all my 2010 Christmas Videos edited and posted to Vimeo.

Nothing special, in fact I was so tired of editing them, by the time I got to my last one (Wizards In Winter), well...let's just say I must have been pretty lazy when I did it!! Or I just wanted to put a different spin on a worn out favorite... :cool:

Anyway...quality is not that good...did not take the time to figure out the best settings for my new camcorder...

Enjoy and thanks to those that take the time to view one or two of them...

http://westseattlelights.com/2010_videos.htm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just finished all the video's and I like the interview...Finally got a face to go with the M&M. You are lucky to have your son help out..Can't get mine off the video games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My sons usually helped out when they were at home, because it was a requirement to eat and sleep in our home. The great thing is that now they are married and gone, they WILLINGLY come and help. Go figure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ron Amedee wrote:

Just finished all the video's and I like the interview...Finally got a face to go with the M&M. You are lucky to have your son help out..Can't get mine off the video games.

Trust me...he was back at the video games as soon as we were done!!!!

But I blame myself... for buying that first Nintendo game so many , many years ago....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here I thought it was a thread on Spring. Well if it was I was going to say "move here if you want to see snow & cold". Still snowing after 4 straight days.

Does anyone have that picture with a snowman & a rope around it's neck?

Hey Jim I will need to view your videos and see if I need a few sequences. Do you include the basic timing marks in your sequence?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightzilla wrote:

Hey Jim I will need to view your videos and see if I need a few sequences. Do you include the basic timing marks in your sequence?

Guess I don't know what you mean by "basic timing marks"?

All my sequences have timing marks...all different depending on the song and what part of the song...


Attached files 240249=13073-snowman.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimswinder wrote:

lightzilla wrote:
Hey Jim I will need to view your videos and see if I need a few sequences. Do you include the basic timing marks in your sequence?

Guess I don't know what you mean by "basic timing marks"?

All my sequences have timing marks...all different depending on the song and what part of the song...

Thanks for the picture that makes my night now.:(

Sorry about my poor use of words. I know that some sequence have just the "Beat Wizard" timing marks and that was what I meant by "Basic". I like to have timing marks for voice, cymbals (if there is enough of them to use for say Fire Sticks).

You would not happen to be working on one for "Wheres The Line To See Jesus" would you?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightzilla wrote:

You would not happen to be working on one for "Wheres The Line To See Jesus" would you?

It's on my LOOOONG list of one I would like to do this year..but no, have not started it yet...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jim as normal great videos, will watch the rest tonight when i get home, also can i us your snowman picture on my facebook page it would go great with my update this morning that i want winter to go away or is it Copy writed like everything else in the world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dale J wrote:

also can i us your snowman picture on my facebook page it would go great with my update this morning that i want winter to go away or is it Copy writed like everything else in the world

I just found it on the internet by doing a Google search for "snowman with noose"...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimswinder wrote:

Dale J wrote:
also can i us your snowman picture on my facebook page it would go great with my update this morning that i want winter to go away or is it Copy writed like everything else in the world

I just found it on the internet by doing a Google search for "snowman with noose"...

Jim thats just not right... but funny as hell.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...