Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale Practice

MikeA

Ok, has everyone been practicing to make sure all their clicks are just right so they can get their sale orders done in the quickest time? I sure have, I am ready....who's the fastest shooter (clicker) here?

Being a high speed web developer that I am... I've figured out a way to "hack" the yahoo shopping cart system and already have my items in my cart. All I need to do is wait till 10:00.01 and hit submit. :P

Nurples wrote:

Being a high speed web developer that I am... I've figured out a way to "hack" the yahoo shopping cart system and already have my items in my cart.  All I need to do is wait till 10:00.01 and hit submit. :P

Nice. Are you going to share that link with me?

Nurples wrote:

Being a high speed web developer that I am... I've figured out a way to "hack" the yahoo shopping cart system and already have my items in my cart. All I need to do is wait till 10:00.01 and hit submit. :P

We will publish the store changes at 9:59.00 +/- 2 seconds... It takes about 60 seconds on average for the publish to do its thing so the exact time of that items are available is not exact but it will close.

Dan

Mike, if I really knew a way to hack the system, I'd be glad to share it with ya. haha... for now, I'm watching the clock and the bank account.

I'll be attempting to get 4 more controllers tonight. I think I'm going to get the kits... Will save a few more bucks and will give me something to do at work. haha

Dan, if I pick my order up in NY, can I save on the shipping too? I live right around the corner from the LOR Factory. :P

If you are in Black River then the round trip is about 240 miles and with the price of gas it would probably be more expensive to drive and pick it up.

Nurples wrote:

That's just mean!

You want to see mean, wait till you are outside with your laptop on the forums this summer and you keep trying to shoo the fly off William's avatar :?