Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor Problems

Guest guest

When I pull up the schedule editor and try to add a show using the righ click function, nothing happens. I can add a show using the toolbar button, but the details of the schedule never appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Dan,

thanx for the reply. I have the software on another machine; a laptop. When I get down to the boat, I'll try the same thing on that machine and see if there is any difference.

Hi Smitty,

No I don;t have any weird software running; just the usual windows stuff. I tried disabling pop ups and virus scan, but no positive difference. Must be something obvious, but I can't figure it.

Jerry

While in calendar mode, are you right clicking on the calendar or on the right hand side of the window where the time and date are? (it only works on the right hand side) Also can you right click in week mode.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanx for the reply. There is no time and date on the right hand side of the screen, at least in my display. Also, in week mode the screen (i.e. schedule editor window) is blank except for the tool bar at the top. In calendar mode, the only thing showing is four months worth of calendar. I don't know if this is significant, but the window cannot be resized, nor can it be expanded to full screen. Any ideas?

Jerry

To the helpful folks that have made suggestions---

I have the problem resolved. I reinstalled the software and it works fine. I would guess a dll got lost in the process of upgrading from the demo version. Thanx again!

Jerry