Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences for 112 Channels?

Guest guest

Here by, notice is given:

I will consider the highest bidder to the first person to completely install my light show, design all the musical sequences, and bake cookies for me (for Santa, of course) ... to my specifications, and generally anal standards.

Oh, and you must guarantee that it is fully installed by the 12th of November.

Thank you ... I'll sit here and await your offers.

T.

PS: All offer must be in monopoly money, via paypal ... cookies must arrive prior to consideration.

Preferential Treatment will be given to bids that include any or all of the following:

• Tollhouse Choc. Chip cookies -- big ones, with not too many chips, and NO nuts
  • Triple Chocalate Choc. Chip cookies -- again, no nuts
  • Makes reference to -- and or uses music performed on -- a Glockenspiel -- in the proper context
  • And, finally, knows who "Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko" is, and why "we" might revere her

I'll leave you to sharpen your pencils now.....

T.

tom, no problem

as an experienced lor user i am sure i can complete the task at hand. after sitting for hours toiling over 32 channel sequences for hours and hours, i have the utmost confidence i can do it for you.

lets see

1 box of toll house cookie mix - $2.50

1 gallon of milk - $ 2.75

produce and setup 112 channel show by nov 12th - $100,000.00

the look on you face right now - priceless

good luck and let me know

Jim:tree:

Okay, cudos to Jim ... FINALLY, someone who's paying attention.

Here's the problem, I can live with the $100k ... it is the cheapness/scrooge like qualities represented by the one box of Tollhouse cookes ... presumably, not even homemade!

Whassup with dat!

T.

Jim,

Sorry, I miss read ... but, although better ... I BELIEVE you can do better. Santa is counting on you.

As for Don ... who ever so smugly intoned: "I have 10 ... blah blah blah ... 13 when done." I say to you, "FINE!!!!"

(Silly tricks are for kids ... #(&$( @(*#&( @#*$&(( @*#&$ (@*# !!!!)

Tom, I think you went off the deep end!!! I am sure I can have all of your stuff up and ready for you by the 12th of November. Well hold on let me look at my calender...................... Yep I got time in about 4 months to start putting it up for your two thousand and seven display. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Weather Report:

Currently Sunny ... and 50-ish

Added Bonuses, to the winning bidder:

• I will give constructive criticism as your work progresses ... I will do this without charge, or deduction from your bid
  • I will double check your work, perhaps even triple check ... think of the time this will save you
  • On particularly cold or rainy days, while you are installing these lights, etc., I will sit just inside the nearest window ... so that you can enjoy the pleasure of knowing that I'm inside dry and warm

• And, I will take all the credit for your work at the end of this process so that you will not be besieged unnecessarily by others -- I believe this is only fair

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from more bidders.

Merry Christmas,

T.

Weather Report:

• I will give constructive criticism as your work progresses ... I will do this without charge, or deduction from your bid
  • I will double check your work, perhaps even triple check ... think of the time this will save you
  • On particularly cold or rainy days, while you are installing these lights, etc., I will sit just inside the nearest window ... so that you can enjoy the pleasure of knowing that I'm inside dry and warm

• And, I will take all the credit for your work at the end of this process so that you will not be besieged unnecessarily by others -- I believe this is only fair

Merry Christmas,

T.

Weather Report:

Merry Christmas,

T.

Tom B. wrote:

Preferential Treatment will be given to bids that include any or all of the following:

• Tollhouse Choc. Chip cookies -- big ones, with not too many chips, and NO nuts
  • Triple Chocalate Choc. Chip cookies -- again, no nuts
  • Makes reference to -- and or uses music performed on -- a Glockenspiel -- in the proper context
  • And, finally, knows who "Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko" is, and why "we" might revere her

I'll leave you to sharpen your pencils now.....

T.

Cookies are easy, no matter the chip count.

Glockenspiel? At Christmas? Isn't that more of an Octoberfest thing? But if you want elfs, kings and queens, marching bands or skeletons hitting cymbals or each other while running around a clock so be it!

I don't really revere Natalie Wood, more I adore her. ;)

RayNMesa wrote:

Afflac!!!!!!!!!!!img_imageThumb_duck.jpg

Hey! Not to get off subject...but what does that mean?

My little sister has a stuffed little duck adn every time you press it's stomach....it says..Afflac! Afflac! Afflacccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!...

It is so stupid! I don't even get what it says/means!

Thanx,
luke