Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Vacation by Mavis Staples LOR Sequence

Guest guest

bmichael wrote:

Anyone have it done and willing to share. Any number of channels would be fine. Just need some ideas.

You can email it to me by using the email address in my profile.

Thanks,

Brian

I did it last year, may have been around 80 channels or so (had relays only back then, no LOR controllers). I'll make a note to send it to you when I get on the home PC. Probably won't be tonight since its Halloween so I'll shoot for tomorrow.

On a side note, since I only had relays I did not use any of the other LOR features like fades and shimmers, just on and off. But the timing may be of use to you. If you would like the low-res video clip of the show as well I could probably dig that up. Just let me know.

Scott

I love National Lampoons Christmas :laughing:- always dig it out and make the kids watch it .Just bought a card ...awaiting for it to arrive in the UK any sequences are kindly received as between now and Christmas not got a lot of free time ...

Scott,

I wouldn't mind having a copy that or any other sequence you might want to share. I'm running 65 channels of relays. I've been trying to start up a new business, so I've haven't had a lot of time to sequence any new songs for this year.

Thanks, Jim

I also would appreciate any help I could get with Christmas Vacation. I have 10 controllers but not sure how many I will be using this year as is my first attempt at this,

Thanks

Duane