Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone have 32 Channel sequences they are willing to share?

Tom Clapper

I'm a LOR newb this year. Just bought my 16 channel controller in late Nov. and with little planning and a lot of luck everything was up and running Dec 3rd. Now as I'm sure most of you have found out...16 channels is just not enough. I plan to add another box next year and would like to get an early start this time. I have already started converted my amazing Grace techno to 32 channel but would like some other stuff to look at or choose from for next year. I would gladly send out my 16 channel stuff if you'd like to trade or just let me know what you are willing to share. Thanks, Tom

Guest wbottomley

Tom Clapper wrote:

I'm a LOR newb this year. Just bought my 16 channel controller in late Nov. and with little planning and a lot of luck everything was up and running Dec 3rd. Now as I'm sure most of you have found out...16 channels is just not enough. I plan to add another box next year and would like to get an early start this time. I have already started converted my amazing Grace techno to 32 channel but would like some other stuff to look at or choose from for next year. I would gladly send out my 16 channel stuff if you'd like to trade or just let me know what you are willing to share. Thanks, Tom

This thread covers it all: http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum74/21985.html

hi there

i bought my 32 channel package las year and have just done my first year with 32 and if u are wanting some sequences i will be happy to help.