It's Official, we are That House.

DanLowell

Well, this morning I stopped for gas at the gas station on the main highway, and overheard a discussion about "That House" in Giants Neck, and how you "Just have to go see it".

I also apparently "Own" the "Radio Station" that plays only music for me.

I can die happy now.

DanLowell wrote:

Well, this morning I stopped for gas at the gas station on the main highway, and overheard a discussion about "That House" in Giants Neck, and how you "Just have to go see it".

I can die happy now.

When it comes from the viewers that is very meaningful to me.

That is a great feeling when that happens. Last year I had someone in front of me in line at Safeway talking to the person in front of them same story. I though it was awesome. This year i was talking to a viewer and then told me they felt like they have just met a celebrity.

I know what you mean. This is our first year and we are in a small town, population 3600. We are now known as the "house with the dancing lights". There were several families that would come over, back in across the street at the football field, eat supper in the car and watch the lights, sometimes 2-3 times a week.

One lady wanted to know where I found a radion station that would make my announcements and how did I know what songs they were going to play and the order the radio station was going to play them in each night.

It was really fun and rewarding. So many people got so much enjoyment from it.

Good for you Dan. There have been many rewarding comments this year for me too.

Its amazing how many people don't understand the fm transmitter. This week I invited a guy from work via email and said in the email to tune your radio. Later he enthusiacticlly tells me he LOVED IT. Then tells me he saw the fm sign but he could not hear anything even with his windows down all the way!

"Did you tune in on your car radio?" "NO" he answers. sigh.

DanLowell wrote:

I can die happy now.

Any videos yet?

Other than putting up in giant lights, the transmitter concept just never fully catches on.