Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Support - Setting the bar even higher

basis21b

I thought I would share this.

I help a couple of people in the neighborhood put on their own animated Christmas display. On Dec 23 I got a call from the one homeowner telling me he was clearing snow off the LOR gear being used in the display, had bent the antenna on an ELL and now the red LED was blinking on all of his controllers. On Christmas Eve I went over and we found a way to get things working without the broken ELL. I sent a message to the LOR Helpdesk and at 5:15PM CST I got a response signed by Dan Baldwin asking me how I wanted the antenna shipped. Did I mention this was CHRISTMAS EVE?!?

To use impressive to describe that level of customer service is the understatement of understatements.

Dave Batzdorf wrote:

Got my vote! I am planning on sending him a Dunkin Donuts card after the new year for his above and beyond service.

Sure make him fat and slow so customer service slows down:D

I also had a good experience with LOR customer service. Not an emergency thing but never the less I was very happy with the service they showed me.

Jeff

In my first year (2004) I had a very stubborn problem to diagnose. And being new to LOR I wasn't much help. Dan did a superb job remotely and all was a success.

Since then I've had two minor repairs and they were similarly painless. With the added benefit that I was able to speak with Mary once.

Great family (and staff). Great company. Great products.

I have to agree.

I have yet to experience or even hear of customer service from any other place that comes close to LOR.

Thanks!!!

This is my first year with LOR and the software, etc. I too have nothing but great and exceptional customer service from LOR, whether by phone or emails. More companies in North America need to follow LORs lead. LOR has excellent products and outstanding customer service and this is rare for a company to have both. Thanks to Dan and his crew, Happy New Year and all the best in 2011.

and because of the great support Dan gets us all lined up around our computers in another month or so, clicking wildly "add to cart" :shock: