Light-O-Rama Forums

snow

Ralph D

well just a laugh for everyone. I have 2 1/2 feet of fresh snow and I said lets give it a shot. well wouldnt you know it. the whole dam think is lit and running! and the kicker is i have a line of cars at the house!

i have the same in cape may area. was thinking about turning on for the next few days. i hope i have the luck you are having with no problems. lights been off since sunday.

went to lowes sold out of lights went ace and got 75% off on 80 -100ct. went to walmart got 50% off on 100ct. 100 boxes. got enough for next year.

Happy New Year

Same situation here in Absecon... 2' of snow, lights on, and cars blocking the one plowed passable lane to watch the glow in the snow... I'm surprised that none of the GFCIs have tripped yet.

D.T.

I liked my lights better without the snow. Sure it's a little brighter, but the snowbanks are inthe way. I had to move some snow for better viewing, that sucked. The last decade when we'd get snow it would melt away fairly soon, last year and this year we'd get it and it won't go away. :? All my lights are at least six inches of the ground (go ahead, insert joke here) and still got buried.