Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to buy outdoor ornaments tomorrow

juxtapoz15

I'm looking to do my first display next year. I was hoping to buy some outdoor ornaments (deer, spiral trees, etc). Is the day after Christmas the best day to buy sale wise? Also, is there are there any stores that have better sales then others?

Also, should I wait to buy my lights online at CDI or should I buy on sale at a store?

Thanks!

juxtapoz15 wrote:

I'm looking to do my first display next year. I was hoping to buy some outdoor ornaments (deer, spiral trees, etc). Is the day after Christmas the best day to buy sale wise? Also, is there are there any stores that have better sales then others?

Also, should I wait to buy my lights online at CDI or should I buy on sale at a store?

Thanks!

The past few years, if they are an example for this year. You will be lucky if you find anything after Christmas. But asking this question on Christmas day leaves you with very few options. So, best get out there early and hope you find something you want.

The wait to buy is short. His sale starts Monday. And yes, buy from CDI and I would say that more than likely you will only cry once. Buy from a big band box and there will be a good chance you will be crying long and often.

Thats just my opinion and not of management.