Light-O-Rama Forums

Ordering lights

papap

For the presale, you need to call your order in:

(800) 733-9617

Yes, I understand what you are saying about the lack of "user friendly" order page But this is the way he wants it, and this will be my 5th year placing my order the way Paul wants us to do it.

But understand, Paul is a major supplier to commercial accounts, and really he is doing us a favor by letting us "piggyback" our consumer orders along with the commercial stuff

Paul Roberson wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:
I also plan on spending a few thousand on lights over the next couple months. And in my eyes... If I'm spending $2,000 on lights, what's an extra $300 to ensure they work? Seems like pretty cheap insurance to me.

Just because you buy lights from CDI does not mean they will work. I have 24 sets of blue (junk) that say otherwise. The response of "my lights may not meet your expectations" does not work for me.

I have not had a good experience for 3 years in a row now with our 'usual' (CDI, & LEDHL) vendors. I will be taking my chances with the new vendor.

I looked at the order form from the new vendor and he does not seem to know that C6 and M6 are not the same.

Thats funny. I don't see anything about "M6" on the order form.:?

If the "mini ice" wording is confusing maybe this will help. : )

Mini ice is in references to the cut of the cap... Some use to call it faceted.... Now the factory calls it mini ice.

Funny, it's on line 49 in the Xcel spreadsheet that is the order form.

garyfunk wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:
I also plan on spending a few thousand on lights over the next couple months. And in my eyes... If I'm spending $2,000 on lights, what's an extra $300 to ensure they work? Seems like pretty cheap insurance to me.

Just because you buy lights from CDI does not mean they will work. I have 24 sets of blue (junk) that say otherwise. The response of "my lights may not meet your expectations" does not work for me.

I have not had a good experience for 3 years in a row now with our 'usual' (CDI, & LEDHL) vendors. I will be taking my chances with the new vendor.

I looked at the order form from the new vendor and he does not seem to know that C6 and M6 are not the same.

Mini ice is in references to the cut of the cap... Some use to call it faceted.... Now the factory calls it mini ice.

Gotcha. I see it on the mail order form. I was not looking at that form.

I was told it was a mistake by the 'web guy', and would be corrected.

Paul Roberson wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:

Well, what form are you looking at that rthe rest of us do not see?

garyfunk wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:

Looking at either online order form does not have that on it.

Full Payment by CC or

60% Payment by CC

Paul Roberson wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:

Full Payment by CC or

60% Payment by CC

I only see one and it's called "Mail Order Form"

Paul Roberson wrote:

garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
garyfunk wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
Nurples wrote:

Full Payment by CC or

60% Payment by CC

Under those two pages, what he is calling M5 is actually M6.