Light-O-Rama Forums

Scheduled Show Plays One Song Then Stops - HELP!

Trey Drysdale

I have a show scheduled for 5:30pm every night and when it starts it starts with the wrong sequence which isn't even at the beginning of the show.

No matter how I adjust my show settings it just keeps playing that sequence once then nothing else happens after that.

Please help me out here!

-Trey

My scheduled show starts as planned but only plays the first song, then stops after that and doesn't play the next sequence. The LOR Status says:

"ENABLED"

"Playing Christmas 2010 Show"

But nothing is playing after that first sequence.

What is wrong and how do I solve this?

-Trey

Where can I find the verifier? Everyone speaks about it and I feel like the only one who doesn't know where it is. I only have the first version of the LOR software by the way.

Also the sequences will play when I manually go to the Sequence Editor and play them from there - no problem finding the audio file there...

Another thought - just confirm that your show is saved and the schedule is accessing the right saved show file (I guess making sure you don't have two versions of the same show file floating around and pointing to the wrong one?).

Also - make sure you've added the sequences in the show under the right tab - sequences with music under the musical tab. Under that tab you might want to just check "play in order" to avoid the possibility of a shuffled sequence list playing same song a few times in a row.

Make sure you do not have any sequences in background, startup, animation, or interactive unless that is for sure your intention (maybe you have a sequence in startup that you aren't expecting)?

Just found out that version 1.6.3 doesn't have the verifier :)

Also I've checked everything you told me and there are no other show files, no sequences under any other tabs apart from the Musical Tab, and the songs are playing in order.

And the problem still occurs...

Ah.. 1.6.3... Try going through, and trimming a fraction of a second off the sequence length on the offending files... Leave the audio file alone, or even add some silence on the end...

And, if you have access to the email account that you purchased LOR under originally, go get your license key, and upgrade to S2 for free.

http://lightorama.com/LicenseRetrieval.html