Light-O-Rama Forums

Local news coming out in a few minutes...

JeffF

They aren't giving our address due to traffic issues but they wanted to do a story from a Christmas light house so I said "Ok.".

I turned our camera towards the driveway so my wife could watch from a friends house and I figured I'd post the link here...
http://www.mainelights.org/Video-LIVE/

Not sure what it'll be like but I know I like watching this sort of geeky thing so enjoy. (Yeah, enjoy seeing me stumble around like an idiot!!!) :D

-Jeff

Yep. It's a little low on light count since I wasn't even going to do it this year... that was until the kids really, really, *REALLY* wanted it. :D

Not sure how long the feed lasted since I saw the camera software crashed while I was outside... of course. :D

-Jeff

Jeffrey wrote:

Yep. It's a little low on light count since I wasn't even going to do it this year... that was until the kids really, really, *REALLY* wanted it. :D

Not sure how long the feed lasted since I saw the camera software crashed while I was outside... of course. :D

-Jeff

I watched/listened through about 5 songs...

garyfunk wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:
why don't the live video feed work for me?

Now stop and think about what you just asked.

Do you call your doctor when you are sick and ask, "What is wrong with me?"

I don't understand! I'm not being a wise ass! And you don't have too ether! I just asked because I clicked the link and I see nothing but a black screen! And for your information, if I was sick, I would go and ask the doctor, whats wrong with me? Thats the reason for going!

What are you getting at?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I don't understand! I'm not being a wise ass! And you don't have too ether! I just asked because I clicked the link and I see nothing but a black screen! And for your information, if I was sick, I would go and ask the doctor, whats wrong with me? Thats the reason for going!

What are you getting at?

I am getting at you need to have someone check your cmputert. There is either something wrong with your computer or some software on your computer it blocking it.

garyfunk wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

What are you getting at?

I am getting at you need to have someone check your cmputert. There is either something wrong with your computer or some software on your computer it blocking it.

I tired that other way too, and nothing! But I'm not getting an error or anything. Its just a black screen. Oh well, maybe its not meant to be. If its that way for me, it maybe this way for others. Thanks Anyways.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I tired that other way too, and nothing! But I'm not getting an error or anything. Its just a black screen. Oh well, maybe its not meant to be. If its that way for me, it maybe this way for others. Thanks Anyways.

I have been thinking about your problem and it might just be the version of Flash you have on your computer. Go to Adobe.com and download the latest version and see if that corrects the problem.