Lowes Sale

Wayne K

Stopped by lowes this mourning and they had 60% off today. I loaded up with 100 ct mini's for $1.15 per box. Bought 5 cases for next year. Couldn't pass up that deal. would have taken some 50's and 35's, but they were out of them.

Wayne

I've been planning on making my displays animated for years now. The US Army keeps me deployed, so I haven't had time to do it. Well, this year, I am committed! I sent my wife out this morning to gather lights at discounted rates. And of course... She didn't get enough. Only 88 boxes (at 60% off) lol. I'm currently stuck in Afghanistan so I can't get out and do my own shopping... I'll be ordering more lights over the year I'm stuck here.

Major problem I have now is that I don't return till Late October... Gonna be a rush to get everything setup and tested.

Attached files 230874=12668-Christmas2010.jpg

One more thing about Lowes... Apparently the cashiers can't count. :) My wife was charged for 88 boxes of lights... look at the photo... there's 101 boxes... WooHoo!

Still not enough though.

Good job on the discounted lights, but more important Marry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Stay safe over there and a big thank you from my family for serving our country as well as the sacrifices you and yours have had to go though being separated during the holidays.

None of use here could do what we do with out men and women like your self-standing a post fare from home so we can have the freedoms we have.

I BIG thank you from my family to yours stay safe and God Bless. :)

Nurples wrote:

I've been planning on making my displays animated for years now. The US Army keeps me deployed, so I haven't had time to do it. Well, this year, I am committed! I sent my wife out this morning to gather lights at discounted rates. And of course... She didn't get enough. Only 88 boxes (at 60% off) lol. I'm currently stuck in Afghanistan so I can't get out and do my own shopping... I'll be ordering more lights over the year I'm stuck here.

Major problem I have now is that I don't return till Late October... Gonna be a rush to get everything setup and tested.

Almost all of our stores here were out of lights. We did pick-up three of those Philips 42" twinkling stars for $12.49 at Target. We have had one now for two years. Last year, it was on the top of the roof, this year, we removed the satellite dish (that we no longer use), mounted the 42" star on 1 inch PVC pipe. It looked awesome!