Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights won't work with LOR

Trey Drysdale

I have 5 sets of lights that I am using as sections on a leaping arch. Earlier today I tested the lights as they were with the sequences and they worked perfectly - now I've wrapped my lights around my arch (taking me 4 hours) and now when I control the lights from the Harware Utility, 3 of the lights turn on, but 2 don't.

They will work by themselves (without the controller) from the mains, no problem, but when I hook it back up to the controller, they do not respond. All the lights are the same! I've also checked for loose connections and have found none.

What is wrong and how do I fix this?

Many Thanks,

-Trey

Sorry Guys, terrible mistake. The extension I was plugging my power cords into wasn't a really good one and the connection was slightly loose. I live in the UK by the way, so I use ALOT of adaptors to plug stuff in - my mistake.

Trey Drysdale wrote:

Sorry Guys, terrible mistake. The extension I was plugging my power cords into wasn't a really good one and the connection was slightly loose. I live in the UK by the way, so I use ALOT of adaptors to plug stuff in - my mistake.

hey....at least it got fixed!!! :D

George Simmons wrote:

Here's your diploma... another proud graduate of the Jim S Winder school of problem solving.

lol...yep...nothing like ignoring the problem and seeing if it solves itself...

I got better things to do then solve my problems!!!

like create new ones!!! :D